The Escape List Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, except employees (and their families) of The Escape List Limited and City Car Club Limited, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to be added to The Escape List and City Car Club mailing list. You can opt out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as states and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel, insurance or extra costs.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph an will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Escape List relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 2 weeks, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s). Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is The Escape List Limited, 11 Wellbeck Street, Marylebone, London W1G 9XZ.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Specifics for this competition:
1. The prize includes:
1. A two night stay for 2 persons at the Number 43 hotel (43 The Promenade, Arnside, Cumbria / LA5 0AA)
2. Unlimited use of a City Car Club car for the three days of the hotel stay
2. Redeemable for stays between April 10th and the 31st May and then those between September 13th and October 8th 2013 subject to availability. Exclusion periods apply during bank holidays and school holidays.
3. Travel insurance is not included, however you will have access to the fleet support team if there are issues with the vehicle as with any normal vehicle booking.
4. You are liable for any extra costs incurred throughout the holiday
5. You must be a City Car Club and The Escape List fan on facebook to win
6. Prizes cannot be transferred to any other party
7. Stays are valid for two people – the winner of the Facebook competition and a guest of their choice
8. Stays are subject to the standard terms and condition of Number 43 hotel
9. Closing date will be the 22nd April
Win a 2 night Coastal Retreat
We've partnered up with our friends at Rockett St George to offer you a fabulous weekend away for two. Banish the summer drizzle blues and head down to Dorset for a 2 night stay at the quirky but charming Bull Hotel. With it's vintage inspired wallpaper, delightfully decadent fabrics and unbeatable setting in the divine coastal town of Bridport, you couldn't get a more quintessential summer getaway. Stroll the coast with ice creams in hand if the sun shines but fear not, any squally showers provide the perfect excuse to head indoors to gorge in either their main restaurant or achingly trendy pizza bar out back.
To enter this coastal giveaway simply click through to the entry form here or click on the link below. Competition closes at the end of June so be quick!