The Escape List Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, except employees (and their families) of The Escape List Limited and GetTaxi, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to be added to The Escape List, GetTaxi and Stoke Place’s mailing lists. You can opt out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as states and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel, insurance or extra costs.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Escape List relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 2 weeks, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by email to the winner(s). Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is The Escape List Limited, 11 Welbeck Street, Marylebone, London W1G 9XZ.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Specifics for this competition:
The prize includes:
1. A two night bed and breakfast stay for 2 persons sharing one Standard Room at Stoke Place, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire SL2 4HT. The winner’s room will be upgraded subject to availability.
2. Prize is subject to hotel room availability and must be redeemed between 6th December 2013 and 31st March 2014, excluding the following dates: 24th-26th December 2013, 31st December 2013 and 14th-15th February 2014.
3. Once booked, no changes will be permitted to the booking. There is no cash alternative.
4. Taxi transportation to and from Stoke Place will be provided by GetTaxi from within the M25. Both journeys must be pre-booked with GetTaxi. It is the winner’s responsibility for any other travel arrangements. Travel insurance is not included.
5. You are liable for any extra costs incurred throughout the holiday
6. You must be a GetTaxi and The Escape List fan on facebook to win
7. Prizes cannot be transferred to any other party.
8. Stays are valid for two people – the winner of the Facebook competition and a guest of their choice.
9. Stays are subject to the standard terms and conditions of Stoke Place hotel.
10. Closing date will be 30th November 2013
Sorry, we do not have any offers available at the moment.
For further details, please contact us.