You can have loose skin because of rapid loss of weight, pregnancy, dehydration, aging, suffered nutrition, excessive exposure to the sun, and smoking.
Ways to Get Rid of Loose Skin:
Following are some of the ways get rid of your loose skin:
- Don’t lose your weight too rapidly:
Stay away from bang diet weight loss programs and excessive exercising. These are bad for your health as well as contributes to rapid muscles shedding and flabby loose.
- Keep Hydrated For Tightening Loose Skin:
Water is vital for the preservation of your skin firmness. Being hydrated makes your skin tighten and provides with a glowing look.
- Proper Diet – Home Remedies for Loose Skin: for plump and firm skin, the two required ingredients are elastin and collagen.
(i) Lean Protein: Add lean protein into your diet to make your loose skin firm after losing weight. It contributes to the building of lean muscles for a toned appearance as well as include collagen and other required nutrients to the elasticity of your skin.
(ii) Raw Foods: Include some raw foods to your diet – examples are fruits, vegetables, and even fish.
(iii) Avoid Junk / Fried Foods: Keep this fact in mind that foods that are high in fat contribute to harm your skin. Therefore, avoid them to gain tighten skin.
(iv) Water Rich Fresh Fruits and Vegetables: Consumption of these help in the firmness of your skin. The reason behind this is that they assist in staying you away from the loose skin because of the higher water content in them.
- Avoid too much sun exposure: Restrict your exposure to the sun.
- Cream to Tighten Loose Skin: Use such skin tightening creams that are particularly formulated to improve the elastin and collagen in your skin.
- Collagen Cream: A suggested way to firm loose skin is to feed it with a collagen cream that is specially intended to get rid of the flabby skin.
- Castor Oil: a natural way to the firm flabby skin is to add a few drops of lavender oil or lemon juice with castor oil and scrub it on your skin.
- Almond Oil: Just a few drops of this amazing oil scrubbed along your belly every day will actually work to firm up the flabby skin and make it gentle and smooth.
- Avoid Sulfates / Harsh Soaps: Stay away from body soaps, washes, and shampoos consisting of sulfates, as they can dry your hair out and aggravate your skin, shedding it off essential moisture and contributing to less elasticity.
- Fitness Routine: By building up muscles, you can create firm layers below your skin. This will add to your skin appearance.
- Tightening Astringent: Mix a tablespoon of witch hazel with a teaspoon of honey, and some chopped up rosemary and apply this mixture on your belly for best results.
- Cleanser: there is another natural tip related to beauty. Combining and then applying the items like milk, sugar and a few crushed fruits like grapes, papaya berries and even oranges which assist you in getting rid of slack skin